For your eyes only


James Bond always finds an annoying way to end up in gorgeous places, exotic lands full of magic and adventures - obviously I am not even going to mention here the gorgeous creatures he shares those places with, it would not be fair. I have a hunch that dear James would have loved to land in Mauritius, possibly in one of his odd suits - remember the fake crocodile? - and possibly with me. Ok, scratch that last bit.

The fact is that Mauritius is one of those fascinating destinations that find a nice and comfortable corner in my head and they just stay there, ready to obsess me every day, bringing back memories, details, special moments. Fascinating places are stalkers, that is what they really are! At the same time - I hope you will agree with me - their fascination is a driving force that gives you strength for the everyday and that nourishes creativity and inspiration on the spot. They certainly inspired Bond every time...

The Mauritian fascination encouraged me to take pictures from every angle to capture each peculiarity, each novelty, whether in nature, in the light of the day or in people. You will find in the few pictures of this post the embodiement of such fascination. 










If you look closer, you may also spot an undercover spy...

2 commentaires:

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?