The plan

The approaching new year brings forth thoughts of new resolutions (did I actually ever implement last year's?), projects and plans of all kinds. As things stand though, our new plan started secretely months ago...and is still in progress, advancing cautiously, piece by piece despite unhidden frustration and the strong motivation and willingness to move forward - not to mention fast forward. In a way, the fact that I am actually writing about it here proves already that I should feel more confident about it since I feel ready to share.

So, what's the plan, you may ask.
The ambitious and time-consuming plan is to move to Paris. Here, I have written the words and launched the idea into virtual space! It is my wish to make this new experience a fruitful source of new daydreaming moments to share on the blog soon, so get ready to jump on the French wagon!
Credits: flickr

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?