Someone else's holiday

It is no easy thing to speak about someone else's holiday... So much so that I just cannot do it. Usually, I take in everything when I am around, especially on holiday, with free mind and spirit, open eyes and all ears. But this time, I was not there, could not smell, see, touch, think under the influence of the surrounding people, sounds and views.

Why post then? Because I think the pictures are beautiful and inspiring and that they may help us through the last mile of winter. Because even though we did not live the moment, we may try and daydream about our future holiday plans, the ones already passed and maybe forgotten... and - why not - imagine what was being done, said or thought in each and every pictured situation. A good exercise for the imagination.


This is going to be a bit of a self-service daydreaming session, if you like.

Enjoy!


Credits: TheDaydreamer's hubby

2 commentaires:

  1. I'll daydream that I'm there...with the exception of the fish, which creep me out!
    Seriously. I won't go in the ocean if I see any little fish :p

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is good that I did not post any pictures of BIGGER creatures... These red beauties are among the smallest around, just imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?