Don't stop the music


This month of June was full of celebrations between weddings and two family birthdays in a row! This leads me to thinking that we have been dancing away quite a few nights, enjoying every rhythm and every opportunity to just let go to the blissful sound of music. Even though today is a special day in France, all for music, I have come to realize how much music is part of our lives every single day: we sit in the car and switch the radio on... I just got home from work and the first thing I push to unwind is the Play button... And on it goes, one key note after the other on the partition, to the playful sound of audio creations that will accompany us, one way or the other throughout our lives.

I quite enjoy the company of this harmony and even more so when I can dance away, slipping into a diva-like role with myself and I for a few minutes... Why not? This is part of the game and if we play social roles we can also play this one, right? Tonight'smusic will brighten every corner, make fun of the grey weather and chilly temperatures and draw people together in little or big squares, along the river Seine, at the end of the cobblestoned impasse, to listen to soft jazz or hard rock - it will be all about passion, dreams or fulfilled reality.

In my little haven, I have started warming up to the celebration of music in my own, almost quiet way in order not to scare the melody away and retain every lyric... Dulce Pontes is singing softly in my head, carrying me to faraway shores, sunny cultures and fado laments.

Dont' stop the music and welcome summer and its own tunes!


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?