Care for a kite-surf ride? Hop on!

To whomever is telling you that summer is ending, tell them they are wrong and that you got some more sunny goodies in stash (!) under the Play button of the movie I pasted here for your daily shot of happiness. If you are in for clear and warm water, a bit of adrenaline and fun, this video is for you. In the meantime, I daydream of the day I can too take you on one of my little rides and meet my little friends the fish around our favorite spots, it would be like a discovery snorkeling tour. I wonder if they already make cameras for amateurs* (yes, 'cause that's what I am quite happy to be) of underwater strolls...?

Long live summer and water sports of all sorts (and above all kite-surf as hubby would say)!

*Read: unexpensive and ready-to-fit equipment

Credits: Hubby

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?