(Denial) Fashion picture of the week

It is more than obvious now, if you paid attention, that I am still on holiday. Who says I am riding the tramway and subway every day of the working week to rush to the office? Not me. Instead I am wearing a colorful bikini and carrying a suitcase-like tote full of laziness-inducing goodies: music, books, magazines, the ever essential beach towel, sun blocks of all sizes and numbers and about a ton of sand.

At the end of the day I am wearing this good-mood factor dress and walking (effortlessly, of course) in high heels on deck. The color reminds me of juicy strawberries while the simple cut calls for relaxed activity with a dash of city-life reminder and sophistication - are the words compatible? I can certainly make them share a good life in reality!

Told you, the fashion pic of the week is all about sweet denial. Let's acknowledge it, simply.


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?