Distant Education


The new job I took on is in the field of distant education, a booming field and a new challenge for me. For once, I thought I'd make an exception and let the professional life seep into the light pages of this blog and let you enjoy a crash course that, undoubtedly, will change your (past, present and future) student life. A little drawing goes a long way, as usual.

So, here I bring you a condensed and efficient course on History of Art, HOA503 - welcome to all newly enrolled students! No need to take out your notebook and pen, just your good eyes and memory to remember this essential visual, showing you how art swiftly evolved and how Wharhol became Warhol (and most probably is now framed high on one of your walls).

The quiz will follow next week. Good luck to you!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?