Fashion pic of the week


Inevitably, rising temperatures make me dream of sea side and life on the wild side, far, far away from the madding crowd and its world of straight lines, sophistication and concrete walls. One would believe then that fooling and sporting on the beach half naked would be the perfect solution.

Well, I would not say no - you know me and my passion for bonfires and pine scents. And thinking about it, what's there about fashion in this picture? Well, the styling I would say, the carefully chosen hues - in perfect harmony with the surroundings, and the minimalistic look of it all: nothing too bright, only subtle reflections to put the characters in a surreal and spacious world where breathing freely seems possible. In other words, fashion suggests it all here, with basically...nothing but dual images.

Less is more, don't forget.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?