We want more!

Funny (or spooky) how sometimes you find out about something, in this case a given product, you say "I like it!" and then all of a suddent it pops up again in your life as if under the influence of some divine - or rather - pagan intervention.

This is how the MB products knocked at my door, twice - like the postman, basically. This time, they came in a big, cardboard box that could also have contained the loveliest and most precious chocolates, if you ask me. This is because the choco brown and vanilla colored packaging instantly reminded me of neatly arranged bonbons in deli shops around the capital. Go figure...


Instead, once I untied the pretty knot, three generously shaped bottles peeped out and waved at me with delicate colors and mysterious smells: naran ji and coco de mer. I have no idea what both are and am not going to pretend being able to lecture you on this, but can tell you that I cannot wait to integrate those into some sensual smothering routine (ok, ok, post-delivery to avoid the essential oil incident...). Thankfully, both fragrances seem to go down well with my whimsical nose - boy, am I grateful for that! At this point, given my new infatuation with the MB range, I think that a pilgrimage of high futility would be in good order once I land in a MB-friendly country screaming "We want more! We want more!".


Who am I deluding? The postman won't ring a third time ;)

Credits: TheDaydreamerDiary


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?