For the love of blogs

Reading blogs has become one of my favorite activities whenever I have a bit of time in between subways, tramways, tasks, planning, and efficiency in general. I enjoy it as I would enjoy a bit of reading during the day, when there is no time to actually sit down for a couple of hours in a row and read a book almost cover to cover. Some would then argue that blog reading is like fast food - well maybe so, but then I find that the quality of blogs out there is much better than that of fast foods. And reading, no matter how quickly and in small bites, can only be a positive experience (I do not refer here to those horrible text messages where punctuation has been forgotten, words reduced to the bone and messages literally encrypted).

In several blogs that I then peruse regularly, I had seen the Bloglovin logo - not one that I find particularly graceful, mind you... When clicking on the logo I then found about a great, handy way to keep track of all the updates in the blogs I regularly click on. Basically, once you log into the Bloglovin page, you can select the list of blogs you want to follow and updates will be posted regularly on that single page where you can also sort the posts you have already read ("mark as read"). Very handy and user friendly, especially if all you have is five minutes here and there. 

I have added a link on The Daydreamer Diary right menu that will lead you directly to its Bloglovin page

What wouldn't we do for the love of blogs?

Credit: here

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?