Baby Postcard



At a time when handwritten notes and writing face what I would definitely call a crisis (I feel really sorry to have to use this ugly term, but this is what it is), it is refreshing to receive postcards, beautifully handwritten ones, chosen for special occasions, infused with generosity and kindness and the actual signature of their author.

It is true that the habit of sending handwritten notes varies incredibly from one country to the other and I find that the USA are well ahead - yes, I believe that going back to a pen and a piece of paper IS moving forward with progress in mind - and, generally speaking, all anglosaxon countries follow the trend.

Incredibly and sweetly enough, our little daughter received a card too and I do love the craft, colors and size of this miniature giraffe note! 

I will happily follow the trend then and have been preparing my thank you note card that will travel backwards, all the way to the USA to bring a smile onto a friend's face. My handwriting is certainly not the prettiest, I'll give you that, but I will certainly put all my heart in it.

Credits: TheDaydreamerDiary

1 commentaires:

  1. Oh Daydreamer, it's been too long since I came to visit (wrongly assuming you're on maternity leave + far too busy/tired to be online)... thank you for reminding me that you are still in fact connected by coming to visit my little blog :) And thank you for referencing my post here!! You know I couldn't agree with you more about the splendor of handwritten notes... xo

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?