The Photographer & The Blogroll


Photography is a fascinating and oh so complex art where every single detail counts. I cannot agree more and if this may sound daunting, I like to think that the details distinguish one photographer from another, and make it possible for the viewer to see something different in a picture every time he/she takes a look at it. 

I told you, fascination at its best.

The Momentologist is a deeply passionate photographer who likes and cares for details and enjoys telling us everything about them in her blog. Her laid-back and clear storytelling around and about photography makes her virtual home - together with her temporary Internet site - an incredibly pleasurable and informative stop to ponder over technique, events, fellow photographers, visual challenges and projects. 

My Momentologist faves?

Her black and white stage photographs. Pearls of light and shadow making feelings and bodies palpable on your screen.

And, from her blog, The Big Darkroom Project series: to be followed (cannot wait to see a Before/After picture, actually)!

And, on a different yet complementary note, her portraits and workshop photographs for Bonbonbox add a sleek touch to product presentations and designer portraits (more about her cooperation with the e-shop on Bonbonblog).

Her blog is now part of my Blogroll (please check the menu on the right) and I do hope you will enjoy reading her posts and looking at her pics just as much as I do.

Happy viewing!


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?