Top Blogs {Geeky}



Ever since I participated in this online blogging class and I wrote this post about a group of sparkling lady bloggers, I have had in mind to dedicate a series of posts to my favorite blogs. There is no real strategy here (allow me to be honest), as so often with me, just the urge to tell a story and share contents and visuals that really rock my world and feed my curiosity and imagination, each in its very specific way. Variety is what I am looking for. Uniqueness is part of the quest, without any tinge of pretentiousness. 

What are you looking for when reading blogs? 
Do you tend to look for your kind or for writers and creatives who take you on a different, if sometimes daunting, journey?

The blogs I will be featuring here have been chosen by me, myself and I - some of them are already featured in my Blogroll, one of my favorite online tools as it were, - so I am the one to blame if you disagree or...agree with my likings! In any case, I will be happy to read your reactions, suggestions and thoughts, so "dont' be timid" (Nigella Lawson - spoon in hand -  rings in my head as I type the words), do share!


Credits: TheDaydreamer
Note: The wallpaper on the iMac screen is a downloadable from Corina.





2 commentaires:

  1. Apieceofrainbow AnandaJanuary 14, 2015 at 7:29 AM

    happy new year dear donatella!! i love so many blogs, but have so little time to visit them! =( i am hoping to create a better structure this year lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ananda and best wishes to you too! I know what you mean: I could spend hours on end reading blogs and I still find new ones that enchant me. That's the beauty of it, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?